Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cest Fini!!


Hey All,

I am proud to announce the completion of the Caftan Pullover!! The pattern came from Interweave Knits Fall 06. I used size 8 needles & Knitpicks Mainline yarn in Blueberry. I had some doubts about this sweater. So I went for a consultation & photo shoot w/Christie (KAL hostes & sister) and my doubs were put to rest.

I am going to add a button or ties to close up the lower portion of the front. So, now all I have to do is wait for the weather to cool down (it's been in the hi 80's for the past week) and I'm all set with somthing NEW to keep me warm!!

My next cable project is Berroco's Codi cardigan. I decided to start the sleeves first so I could get familiar with the pattern. Ya know, it doesn't hurt so much to frog a sleeve than the entire back!

ps: Please forgive me for not blocking before photos... I was being lazy.