The two sleeves for the Michael Kors Cable cardi are done. I'll post pix later. I've figured out where I was on the left front (I think) and resumed knitting, marking the spot just in case I figured wrong. Here's my progress, the back and left front:
I've followed the instructions as well as I can, and the gauge is spot on, but I don't see how this collar is going to wind around the back. It's like knitting in the dark. There's no errata on the VK site. I hope I don't have to frog the whole thing. Anyway, I have to knit buttonholes on the right front, and I think I'll buy the buttons first so that I can knit the buttonholes to fit.