Monday, October 02, 2006

Hey, from a Carolina knitter

Hey y'all, I just joined the knitalong here. I must have missed it last year, but at least I found it now! I'm Katie and I have been knitting for about 2 and a half years. I started after my son was born. My project for the kal is Bookworm, from Miss Bea's Rainy Day. If you like to knit for children, I highly recommend the Miss Bea's books. They have wonderful patterns in them--I think they're all designed by Louisa Harding (for Rowan). Anyway, I'm using some blue Cotton Ease that I had in stash. I'm knitting the 3-4 year size and have finished the back and begun working on the front. It's a fun and easy pattern and I hope to have it finished in the next week or so! Visit my blog for the introductory post on Bookworm.

I'll enjoy seeing everyone's projects and progress. Have a great week!