Monday, October 09, 2006

Hello - I received quite a few comments regarding my first post on this KAL and if the comments went straight to my hotmail account, I'd reply to ya! So here are the answers to the questions.

The cabled cardi is from Sandra magazine, October 2005. This is not a well known magazine and I found it at Chapters. It is a shame we can't buy it in more places because each issue is packed with some great patterns. The cardi is asymmetric and I am looking forward to wearing it because of this interesting design. The yarn I am using is Red Heart Cozy - 30% wool, 70% acrylic. Not that best of yarns, but it will do. It seems the cables really pop out, so I can't complain. Oh yeah, and I bought it for a buck a ball!

If anyone has anymore questions, email me at knit_freak@hotmail.com.

Have a good day.
Lisa @ www.knittingupastorm.blogspot.com