Saturday, October 28, 2006

After a few adjustments to the neckband (started three times, finished once, then frogged back to the first row and reknitted once more), I have finally finished my son's cabled Bookworm sweater. Here's one photo, but more details are available at my original post.




Bookworm, from Miss Bea's Rainy Day, 3-4 year-old size
Knitted with Lion Brand Cotton Ease, slightly more than two balls
US Size 7 and 9 Denise Interchangeables

I highly recommend the Miss Bea's pattern books. They have great, detailed instructions, and are full of cute patterns. This is my third project from the Rainy Day title.

Maybe I will be able to get an Irish Hiking scarf or something else done this fall to add to the knitalong FO list--but I'm not going to hold my breath. Too many projects in my queue!