Sunday, September 24, 2006

Leftovers...

Hey all!

I'm Christie, one of your hostess for this KAL. I've been a bit of a prodigal knitter lately, but this KAL is getting me back in the swing of things. I'm in the midst of a life reorganization, so until I get all my stuff squared away and get my fall knitting ready to go, I'm going to work on completing one of my leftover projects from the summer season.

That project is Rowan Soul in the lovely Calmer. There's a lot going on in this little top, the only place that isn't cabled is the ribbing in the front. All the side ribs are cabled, so I have to keep my head about me when working on this one. I'm hoping to knock this one out fairly soon, because I'm excited to get to work on my other two projects, Vogue Bobble/Cable Skirt [whose yarn is being wound by my sister], and Rebecca 30 Cable Wrap Sweater [for which I need to find some yarn].

I just want to say thanks to everyone who signed up this year for the KAL, I loved seeing all the different projects posted last year and I look forward to the many equally wonderful projects this year!