Thursday, March 01, 2007
Sorry, I didn't have time to blog yesterday or, to be exact, the last week, so I'm trying to catch up. Here is what I finished last week:
It's the complete set with the cabled hat, the matching cabled mittens and the not so matching, except for the color, not cabled so called scarf. Since the yarn is already varigated I had a hard time making the cables show and that's why I didn't go with this pattern for the scarf. Trust me, I tried, you can see the before and after on my blog, but I think my decision to change the pattern was the better way to go. I used Red Heart acrylic yarn in worsted weight and size 5.5 mm needles on the hat and mittens and size 8 mm on the scarf. It was well received!
Posted by Angelika at 6:00 AM