Sunday, January 21, 2007

Coronet Hat

What interesting weather we've been having! I think most of the country has been having bad weather, and it hasn't been any different here. I think there's about six inches of snow on the ground right now, and there is supposed to be a few more inches tonight.

So, continuing my theme of knitting for myself (Rohan Cardi is for me me me!), I finally got around to knitting myself a hat. The cold weather gave me the impetus to get it done quickly, too! The pattern is Coronet Hat from Knitty, and it's one of my favorites. I've made at least four hats, now. I used that delicious yarn that I've been ranting about on my blog, Patons SWS. I still have one more skein left, so I think I'm going to try knitting mittens to match my hat. Stephanie Asche gave me a copy of her pattern (thanks, stephanie!)

Feel free to check out my latest posting about wine making on my blog.