I am in the process of getting into the process of a couple of Baltimore Elegance blocks. I have cut all of the back round squares and have been working on one with dimentional flowers. I have reason to think my hand applique skills need lots of work which I am willing to do but in the meantime I do want to see some progress. Therefore I did this block today on my machine and I am very pleased with how it turned out.
In another quarter, I have resurrected my Dear Jane quilt blocks and found that in all of my false starts I have accumulated nearly ninety blocks!!! Which is more than enough to make a top especially if I use my siggie squares as spacer blocks-or some other spacer blocks. So that is what I have been up to these last 24 hours....
As for the black beauty, I have decided to make some random swirly log cabin blocks to create a field to place my blocks. There. I am not sure when I will begin this. Time will tell. Time will tell.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Posted by martha bilski at 2:07 PM