Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Progress! Finally!!!

As one of your hostesses of this KAL, I'm a little ashamed that I haven't posted any progress! I have to cable projects that I'm currently working on. The first is the Rowan Soul cabled tube top. I had been working on the front section this summer and was finally able to finish it. Such a relief! I was getting tired and just wanted it off the needles. Of course, I still have to knit the second side. UGH! I should cast on and get it over with, while the pattern is still fresh in my mind, but I want a break from this particular cable design. At least one side is done, right? Motivation, where have you gone? Maybe I'll take side #2 with me when I go to visit my brother next week. It's small and portable enough that I should be able to get quite a bit done.

I also worked on the Rebecca Cable Wrap. I was having trouble with the cable pattern, but have finally made peace with it. And although I thought I have made quite a bit of progress, it looks more impressive in person than it does in this picture.