Friday, September 15, 2006

Sign ups have begun in earnest!

And Christie and I are so excited! I'd like to ask that you email one of us (you can find our email addy's in the sidebar) to join. I've invited everyone who has sent me an email, and some of the people who have left comments if I already had your email, or could find one on your blog. If you have left a comment but have not received a blogger invite, please follow up with an email. In your email include the name you'd like on our participant list and your blog, if you have one. You do not have to have a blog to play! You can post about your progress on this one. Also, I've gotten a few questions about deadlines. The beauty of this KAL, is that there is no deadline. Just knit some fab cables and share your progress and projects with us. That's it!

Christie and I may be arranging a contest or two to keep things fun and interesting. Stay tuned for that!

Cable on!