Monday, September 25, 2006

hello from Martha in Long Beach

Hello I am Martha, and I am excited to join the Fall Cable kal. I am a quilter and writer as well as a knitter.I am thinking of doing the cable coat in Loop-d-loop, artist riding coat. I am not sure if I am up to it but it is in my dreamscape and may actually happen. I have been hunting yarn, I have copied the pattern from the library book and asked for a copy of my own book for my november birthday. That is how these things start...and then this kal-well it is meant to be.
Just now I have finished my third noni bag except for the lining. I will not post in my blog yet because it is a Christmas gift. It may get some beads for fun , something in a diamond pattern like leaded glass windows.
I found your blog through Dave's blog

Martha