Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fall, Cables.....Ahhhhh

What a fun KAL, I am really excited for this (as a matter of fact, I have been eyeing all sorts of cables for past week and am loving the projects that everyone has been choosing). I will be doing the One Cable Vest from Blue Sky Alpacas. The yarn I have chosen is KnitPick's Andean Silk & Andean Silk Twist yarn in the color Slate. Has anyone used this yarn before? I think since it is a combination of fibers, it might wear a little better than some.

This will be my 2nd cabled vest. The first one was last fall and was Veste Everest from Interweave Press Fall 2005. Here is a link to that finished piece. I wonder if I am starting a fall theme with vests and cables. Hmmmm....

Hopefully my yarn will be quick to arrive (although I was cheap and just did standard shipping, oh well).

Looking forward to the KAL!